Important Seminar Announcement
To Help All Court Reporters, especially those recovering from Laura, we have extended Registration Deadline to October 6th
October 2, 2020
Dear Fellow Court Reporters:
The deadline to register for the October 10th Online VRLA Webinar Conference has been extended to October 6th. This is your last chance to get your 2020 CSR and / or NCRA approved credits from a Live presentation (via a streaming webinar).
Our August 29th seminar was a smashing success. Nearly 120 people attended simultaneously and we heard from many afterwards how much they (surprisingly) enjoyed “attending” from their home. We hope you will join us on October 10th.
Although online is great, we missed meeting in person. We asked for pictures from attendees ahead of time and put together a little video we showed at the end. Please watch it, below. We will be asking for October 10th attendees to do a similar thing and we are excited to see what you send to us!
If you have already registered, there is nothing additionally you need to do right now. We will be contacting you once registration has closed for everyone. We hope you will join us!
If you have any questions, please email Treasurer@VRLAOnline.org
Thank you! And we hope that you and your family are staying safe and well during these challenging times!
Caroline D. Escude’, Vice-President
Verbatim Reporters of Louisiana
VRLA Continuing Education Seminars (Non-VRLA Members)
Natchitoches - Saturday, October 10, 2020 [7:15 am to 4:15 pm]
Verbatim Reporters of Louisiana is sponsoring two Continuing Education Seminars this year. Come join us to meet your CE requirements for the 2019/2020 cycle!!
Use the form below to register online for the VRLA Continuing Education Seminar of your choice. Or use the links on this page to download and return your hand-filled form via mail.
- Registration Deadline for the Natchitoches Continuing Education Seminar is midnight on October 6, 2020.
- No On-Site Registration. No Refunds.
- Please direct any seminar/membership questions to Treasurer@VRLAOnline.org.
Required to participate in the webinars:
- A computer, laptop, iPhone or tablet for each person for Viewing the webinar. Your device does not need a camera.
- Reliable Internet connection.
- A mobile phone with Texting capability for participation tracking purposes. Data rates may apply, depending on your mobile plan.
- VRLA must have your correct email address. We will be sending further instructions once you have registered and we must make sure they reach you.