Important Seminar Announcement
PLEASE NOTE THE SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10TH VRLA WEBINAR HAS BEEN MOVED TO SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17TH DUE TO HURRICANE DELTA THREATENING THE STATE OF LOUISIANA. REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN. PLEASE PASS THE WORD.
October 7, 2020
Dear Fellow Court Reporters:
This online WEBINAR, due to the COVID pandemic, has been approved by the CSR Board.
If you have already registered, there is nothing additionally you need to do.
If you have any questions, please email Treasurer@VRLAOnline.org
Thanks! And we hope that you and your family are staying safe and well during these uncertain times!
Caroline D. Escude’, Vice-President
Verbatim Reporters of Louisiana
VRLA Continuing Education Seminars (Non-VRLA Members)
Natchitoches - Saturday, October 17, 2020 [8:15 am to 3:45 pm]
Verbatim Reporters of Louisiana is sponsoring two Continuing Education Seminars this year. Come join us to meet your CE requirements for the 2019/2020 cycle!!
Use the form below to register online for the VRLA Continuing Education Seminar of your choice. Or use the links on this page to download and return your hand-filled form via mail.
- Registration Deadline for the Natchitoches Continuing Education Seminar is midnight on October 13, 2020.
- No On-Site Registration. No Refunds.
- Please direct any seminar/membership questions to Treasurer@VRLAOnline.org.
Required to participate in the webinars:
- A computer, laptop, iPhone or tablet for each person for Viewing the webinar. Your device does not need a camera.
- Reliable Internet connection.
- A mobile phone with Texting capability for participation tracking purposes. Data rates may apply, depending on your mobile plan.
- VRLA must have your correct email address. We will be sending further instructions once you have registered and we must make sure they reach you.