Virtual Seminar 2021
The Louisiana CSR Board has extended the period to obtain CE credits for the 2019-2020 cycle until June 30, 2021. VRLA is here to help. Our next virtual online conference will be on Saturday, June 26, 2021.
Use the online form below.
View/download the Agenda using this PDF document.
Note: Each reporter is responsible for turning in required forms to NCRA and NVRA.
April 14, 2021
Dear Fellow Court Reporters:
The CSR Board has recently announced that due to the pandemic and hurricanes that have affected Louisiana, it will extend the period to obtain CE credits for the 2019-2020 cycle until June 30, 2021. The Board also extended the emergency rule to obtain CE credits through live webinars approved by the Board until June 30, 2021. Please note that if you did not obtain your CE credits for the 2019-2020 cycle, you must obtain them by June 30, 2021.
Verbatim Reporters of Louisiana is sponsoring a Continuing Education Webinar on June 26, 2021. This webinar was approved by the CSR Board in light of the COVID pandemic. Come join us to meet your CE requirements for the 2021/2022 cycle!!
THIS IS THE ONLY CE SEMINAR VRLA WILL HOST FOR THIS YEAR! DON’T MISS OUT ON GETTING YOUR CREDITS!!
Check our website and Facebook page for seminar information and announcements so that you can stay current on rule changes and legislation, find information about maintaining your CEs, and to be a part of the voice for reporters. We are committed to all methods of reporting in the state and continue to employ and work closely with our lobbyist to monitor legislation affecting our profession.
VRLA is busy working for you and it is going to be an exciting year!
Margie Betts, President
Verbatim Reporters of Louisiana
VRLA Continuing Education Seminars (Non-VRLA Members)
Natchitoches - Saturday, October 17, 2020 [8:15 am to 3:45 pm]
Verbatim Reporters of Louisiana is sponsoring two Continuing Education Seminars this year. Come join us to meet your CE requirements for the 2019/2020 cycle!!
Use the form below to register online for the VRLA Continuing Education Seminar of your choice. Or use the links on this page to download and return your hand-filled form via mail.
- Registration Deadline for the Natchitoches Continuing Education Seminar is midnight on October 13, 2020.
- No On-Site Registration. No Refunds.
- Please direct any seminar/membership questions to Treasurer@VRLAOnline.org.
Required to participate in the webinars:
- A computer, laptop, iPhone or tablet for each person for Viewing the webinar. Your device does not need a camera.
- Reliable Internet connection.
- A mobile phone with Texting capability for participation tracking purposes. Data rates may apply, depending on your mobile plan.
- VRLA must have your correct email address. We will be sending further instructions once you have registered and we must make sure they reach you.