Important Seminar Announcement
June 27, 2020
Dear Fellow Court Reporters:
VRLA is pleased to announce that our CE Seminars scheduled for Saturday, August 29th and Saturday, October 10 will be transitioned to WEBINARS due to the COVID pandemic. This was approved at the CSR Board Meeting today at 1:00.
We will be updating our website and registration information to reflect this change.
If you have already registered, there is nothing additionally you need to do and we will notify everyone registered when all of the parameters have been put in place for participating.
The agenda for both dates will remain the same as far as times, speakers, topics and number of credits.
If you have any questions, please email Treasurer@VRLAOnline.org
Thanks! And we hope that you and your family are staying safe and well during these uncertain times!
Caroline D. Escude’, Vice-President
Verbatim Reporters of Louisiana
VRLA Continuing Education Seminars (Non-VRLA Members)
Baton Rouge - Saturday, August 29, 2020 [7:15 am to 4:15 pm]
Natchitoches - Saturday, October 10, 2020 [7:15 am to 4:15 pm]
- Registration Deadline for the Baton Rouge Continuing Education Seminar is August 21, 2020.
- Registration Deadline for the Natchitoches Continuing Education Seminar is October 2, 2020.
- No On-Site Registration. No Refunds.
- Please direct any seminar/membership questions to Treasurer@VRLAOnline.org.
Required to participate in the webinars:
- A computer, laptop, iPhone or tablet for each person for Viewing the webinar. Your device does not need a camera.
- Reliable Internet connection.
- A mobile phone with Texting capability for participation tracking purposes. Data rates may apply, depending on your mobile plan.
- VRLA must have your correct email address. We will be sending further instructions once you have registered and we must make sure they reach you.